Do you think horses are evil creatures? No horses are not. They are calm when experts handle them and even make great pets as a pony or miniature horse. Naming evil means you want to add some fun and clever stuffy in your horse.
Here are some evil naming ideas for your new horse.
Popular Evil Horse Names
- Bronco – A term used for rude and undisciplined horse
- Dunkan – Dark in the Celtic language
- Colt – Male horse which not gelded
- Caius – From the twilight series
- Buck – That is a special term used for a process when a horse throws off the rider
- Zla – Evil in the Serbian language
- Blade – From Tomb of Dracula
- Outlaw – A rude horse who is hard to handle by people
- Blair – A Gaelic name originated from Gaelic region of Scotland
- Medusa – A women from greeks mythology who has snakes instead of hairs
- Trigger – A famous horse owned by Roy Rogers
- Balker – the horse who does not move
- Karayan – dark in the Armenian language
- Chrome – flashy part of the horse
- Ambrosia – A vampire name stands for immortality
- Rosemary – David baby
- Phantom – Means ghosts
- Cutter – Hunting horse
- Amdis – Vampire name means eternal
- Bela – A scary actor from the movie
- Hedi – From the twilight series
- Galloway – A famous horse breed that is extinct now
- Furlong – A measurement unit commonly used in horse racing
- Aldon – Wise Protector
- Zelda – from the Legends of Zelda, an action movie
- Leader – A horse that pulls the cart
- Simon – Silver Kiss
- Nebula – Dark Mist
- Jumper – A horse who loves to jump over hurdles
- Vanner – Vanner or Gypsy vanner
- Pharlap – A horse breed who won Australian racing competition
Evil Horse Names Inspired from Movie and Disney Characters
There are many historical movies with wild and Disney characters. Here are some names from history.
- Bloody Marry
- Kurt Barlow
- Clover leaf
- Carlos Rivera
- Meir Link
- Alice cullen
Naming from other languages
- Bose – Evil in German
- Zio – Evil in Russian
- Gruby – Rude in Russian
- Zadira – Badass in Russian
- Lose – Bad in Serbian
- Vondur – Evil in Icelandic
- Mataga – Horror in Somanian
- Raeb – Horror in Arabic
- Khata – Foul in the Arabic language
- Greh – Sin in the Serbian language
- Olc – Evil in the Scottish language
- Char – Evil in the Armenian language
- Peccato – Sin in the Italian language
Pick Evil Name from Historical horses
There are some crazy horses with innovative naming ideas from race history. Here are some names for racehorses from history.
- Alyder – A famous horse who was second in three consecutive races from the triple crown. He was the beautiful chestnut color.
- Citation – Citation has a brilliant record of winning six consecutive races in history
- Gallant Fox – A thoroughbred horse who won 17 races in his career
- Marguerite – Like Aylder , he was also runner up in many races
- Crisp – Famous thoroughbred famous for winning many jump races
- Frankel – A horse awarded many times and won 17 races in his career
- Flying Bolt
- Black caviar
- Man O War
- Lady’s secret
- Azeri wink
- Bosrka sham
How to add Evil Fun in Your Horse Name?
That was my idea to add vampire or horror character names from different movies to the list but racehorses from history are even cooler.
When we move in Greek mythology, we have a list of greek names. Movies and fiction are mostly based on these names.
Arrange a vampire list of names and add some naming extensions with it. Drop your valuable suggestions about names in the comments.